City : Welcome Station : Why use Elevate Me?
The ultimate goal is to help you improve and develop your employability skills and knowledge.
For many the result of doing this is finding a good job, in an area that you are passionate about, that can support you with what you want to do in life.
This may seem like a hard task and you might want to put it off, but the benefits are enormous...
- >> You'll earn money: you may lose your benefits short term, but getting a job will mean you can earn more in the long run - even if it comes gradually. As you work your way up you can earn more and more money.
- >> It gives you a purpose: Having something to do every day will make you feel so much better about yourself because you'll have a purpose and something to strive towards.
- >> You'll make someone proud: Who are you doing this job hunt for? It may be yourself or it may be someone who cares about you. Either way, getting a job is something to be super proud of!
- >> You'll make new friends: When you start a job you will find a whole new group of friends - whether in your team or through a work club. Meet new people can help keep you motivated and happy.
- >> You'll learn new skills: Whilst you may find it tricky to begin with, you'll learn new skills! If you work hard and put it the effort, you'll get a lot out of any role you're in.